Juhola, the office of Kurikan Työnhakijat ry.
(The Association for the unemployed in Kurikka)
Office mobile phone 045 618 1874
Open from Monday till Friday from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Activities for the unemployed:
- Lunch on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. The price of the meal is 5 euros and preschool-aged children can eat with their parents for free.
- Computer available for handling matters concerning unemployment.
- Various types of excursions.
- Occasions arranged by the Lutheran Church of Kurikka (e.g. Christmas and Easter services, camping possibilities)
- A variety of exercise (supervised exercise, swimming, jogging/strolling, nature outings)
To join the association, you must be at least 15 years of age and unemployed Finnish citizen or an unemployed foreign national living in Finland. In 2018 the membership fee is 6 euros per year.
The members of the association have free access to sewing and weaving equipment of the office. In addition, things such as attending the camps and paper copying at the office are cheaper for members.
Welcome to visit in our office!